Saturday, March 1, 2008

I know how to sing - Uptown girl.















The blog title kept me blanked for some time. As the song "Uptown girl - by Billy Joel" came tuning in my mind, I began to search for the song. It's an very old school song and also one that I wouldn't have difficulty singing out loud.

Ever seen this movie "Uptown girls" by Brittany Murphy and Dakota Fanning. (to your left)
















She wore a nice colourful printed denim skirt jumper.




















Her dress looks like some kinda (act) cute apron.
Imagine Angie were to wear it to central market.

Let's Recap:

UPTOWN GIRL
Uptown girl She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she's never had a backstreet guy
I bet her momma never told her why

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
She's been living in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am

And when she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she wakes up
And makes up her mind

She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because I'm in love with an uptown girl
You know I've seen her in her uptown world
She's getting tired of her high class toys
And all her presents from her uptown boys
She's got a choice ... ...

No comments: