Friday, March 14, 2008

Forgotten to ZIP?






















This guy here forgot to ZIP his pants ah! *Must be very careful of my words, scully right after I post this entry, the next time I know, police come knocking on my door.
This picture is actually an incomplete one. At the start, I only managed to take his bottom half, after several tries, I managed to take his FACE! HAHAHA! He look so SONG in this picture. Maybe he did that on purpose, to attract crowds' attention, so I actually fell for his dirty scheme? Imagine that he wasn't on the phone at all, instead he was actually observing who was looking.......inside the dim hole. Can you see anything?

*I don't understand why he must sit like that.


I had another similar experience while on the train to woodlands MRT station. An old uncle forgotten to zip his shorts, but this was worse. He is 1000X fairer and I guess generally old men doesn't have a habit to wear underwear, so I saw his .... *scream*

I had times where I forgot to ZIP too :)
It was in this particular shop that everyone knows, Addidas. (IN VIVO CITY!!!)
I was strolling with my brother, we walked into the shop went separate ways. (they have men and women sections) So when I was looking at the shoes,apparels, sports bra, I sense that someone is looking at me (I'M NOT IMAGINING!). And it's the Addidas staffs. One of them is a girl and the other is a GUY! When I was walking to the back of the shop to find my brother, the female staff stopped me and whispered "hi miss, i think you've forgotten to zip."

FUCK!!!

okay, thanks for informing, I really appreciate that. I cannot imagine my video on youtube, strolling in an Addidas shop with that unzipped pants! I don't wan ppl on the streets to recognise me by "that panty flasher in Addidas shop"! HAHAHA!

1 comment:

musicalpeas said...

HI! Eh, update leh! Your blog is rotting already! Don't tell me you change blog again lor!