Monday, March 3, 2008

Take a glimpse at our unwanted clothes.

















(YJ, Me, Mindy)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! What can I say?

This was taken while we were sorting out our unwanted clothes in Mindy's house. Some of Mindy's clothes are new and looks okay.
Many of YingJing's clothes were seriously not wearable - you see what I'm wearing on my body? (the one in the centre)


Firstly, the sleeve is too short so you can't say it's a tanktop.
Secondly, it's so high up in the neck (extremely uncomfortable), you can't say it's a round neck shirt.

I concluded that the closest name for this top is Spaghetti-strapped shirt. Normally, the Spahetti STRAP is at least 5times longer than this! Any idea what kinda top is this?


Anyway, I seriously look like I didn't want my face to be exposed together with that freakish top.

Ying Jing got stucked while trying to take off her inner top (hidden inside that green dress). Though she look like she's trying to get something outa her boobies. maybe she's clearing coins that got stucked in her cleavage. *linglingling*

Mindy didn't want her face to be taken/publish with that disgusting collar shirt (also contributed by YJ) that's why she used a new piece of underwear to cover her face. I agree that it's unbearable.




No comments: